Monday, 21 February 2011

A few things!

I've got a couple posts up my sleeve that I'll hopefully publish soon. The three points of news are the My Chemical Romance gig, Crime and Punishment, and Pixelate My Face!

I'll fire them up asap, the gig one will probably come last though because I need to get my pictures off my camera and I left my camera at my friend's flat after the pub last night. FAIL. So even though I have some amazing prints of my images I still need to upload them (especially before anything gets the chance to happen to the SD card!)

I've realised that I like the Boots photo machines better than the Asda ones because the Boots ones let you print out 8x6 as well as 6x4, so I got some kick-ass big photos to find frames for.

Besides this my photos also tell the stories of how I befriended a horse, got soaked by some amazing waves and had a fantastic evening with my friends.

Kirk out.

No comments:

Post a Comment