Wednesday, 1 December 2010

Sexy Claws Amnesia

It's 3 for two on Maybelline products in Boots the now so I got blusher, mascara and some free nail polish. It's Forever Strong Deep Red Pro with Calcium, Iron and Silica.

I think that means I can kill you with my fingernails, for an extended period of time.

Noticed that I do one of two things when I paint my nails (apart from never take the nail polish off, I always do that). I become forgetful in the stupidest ways. I either:

a) Forget that I've put nail polish on and end up with it all over my hoodie, bedcovers, laptop, phone, coat, pillows, socks and hair; or

b) I forget entirely how to use my fingers for about four hours as my brain has replaced the need to do ANYTHING with the fear that (a) might happen, so I am completely incapacitated. Even though every bottle I buy claims it'll be dry within 1, 2 or 3 minutes, my head still goes, 'ah but remember that time when you were fifteen and you bought that really cheap black nail polish and put on so much you could have laid down and made a nail polish angel in it the next day? STAY AWAY FROM EVERYTHING FOR YEARS'

No comments:

Post a Comment